‘Becoming’ generates hope, possibilities, competence.
Becoming is a space of aspiration and not a space of desperation.
We have to see for ourselves what becoming means.
We have to perceive what the full scope of the word becoming is.
Then everything will change..
Do I want to become?
‘Be-do-have’ is a framework that people commonly use to measure their life.
Mostly people operate from either a ‘doing’ identity, or ‘having’ identity; i.e.I am good because I have this job. ‘Doing’ identity is I am good because I do this work. However these identities lock you up. If my identity is in ‘have’ then I get locked […]Continue Reading →
Becoming has two meanings, outward becoming and inward becoming.
There is no outward becoming without inward becoming.
(original version 26th Nov 2009)Continue Reading →
A person who embarks on a journey of becoming sees the world differently – …views “i-becoming” as the primary mode of expression … views his/her own identity as “work in progress” … views life as an evolutionary roadmap …views his/her career as a space of contribution
(original version, 2008)Continue Reading →
- – How can careers be reframed?
- – What are the building block ideas of i-become?
- – Who is a contributor?
- – Why do organizations need contributors?
- – Why do we need "practitioners"?
- Contributive Careers: the building blocks
- How can organizations relook at careers?
- How to become a Contributor?
- How to make the right career choice?
- The Need for Contributors
- What is evolution in the context of career journeys?
- What is the value of 'becoming'?
- Who is a Contributor?
- Why is visibility required?