Why should I work hard? Why should I struggle? Why should I put myself into any difficulty for the sake of any other person?
These questions, and our answers to them, are the basis for our entire approach
(motivation level) to work.
Prajnasya murkhasya ca karye-yoge
Samatvam-abhyeti tanur na buddhih
“When any […]Continue Reading →
- – How can careers be reframed?
- – What are the building block ideas of i-become?
- – Who is a contributor?
- – Why do organizations need contributors?
- – Why do we need "practitioners"?
- Contributive Careers: the building blocks
- How can organizations relook at careers?
- How to become a Contributor?
- How to make the right career choice?
- The Need for Contributors
- What is evolution in the context of career journeys?
- What is the value of 'becoming'?
- Who is a Contributor?
- Why is visibility required?