Those who contribute, feel confident. Those who don’t contribute only chase power and position. This is what you find in many places – people who are doing nothing and are not contributing, the people with maximum ego, maximum power and position: they are the ones with maximum blockage to new ideas.
Someone who has contributed […]Continue Reading →
- – How can careers be reframed?
- – What are the building block ideas of i-become?
- – Who is a contributor?
- – Why do organizations need contributors?
- – Why do we need "practitioners"?
- Contributive Careers: the building blocks
- How can organizations relook at careers?
- How to become a Contributor?
- How to make the right career choice?
- The Need for Contributors
- What is evolution in the context of career journeys?
- What is the value of 'becoming'?
- Who is a Contributor?
- Why is visibility required?