Purpose may take on many forms. For example, on one hand, it may be in the form of a specific externally-driven outcome, such as a target in a company. On the other hand, it may be a very deep inner purpose, such as working for the good of society.
The deeper the purpose, the deeper one’s capacity to contribute. Therefore, if one dedicates oneself to very deep purpose, then one’s contribution will also be very deep.
On the surface, actions may be the same, but if the purpose to which the actions are directed is large, then the contribution is large.
- – How can careers be reframed?
- – What are the building block ideas of i-become?
- – Who is a contributor?
- – Why do organizations need contributors?
- – Why do we need "practitioners"?
- Contributive Careers: the building blocks
- How can organizations relook at careers?
- How to become a Contributor?
- How to make the right career choice?
- The Need for Contributors
- What is evolution in the context of career journeys?
- What is the value of 'becoming'?
- Who is a Contributor?
- Why is visibility required?