From an individual perspective, the individual has to shift from an “acquisition mode” (of thinking in terms of acquiring some skills, acquiring a job, acquiring some degree, acquiring money, etc.) to “becoming”.
When you are “acquiring” you remain at the level of transaction and money in a job. But when you “become” you will become […]Continue Reading →
In most systems people take a “skill” and at the most an “attitude” view of things. This is what the current notion of competence is. The most common model in use is K-S-A (Knowledge-Skill-Attitude).
However, human systems really succeed when they have outstanding “practitioners”. This is what is called “professionals”; i.e., someone who has learnt a […]Continue Reading →
- – How can careers be reframed?
- – What are the building block ideas of i-become?
- – Who is a contributor?
- – Why do organizations need contributors?
- – Why do we need "practitioners"?
- Contributive Careers: the building blocks
- How can organizations relook at careers?
- How to become a Contributor?
- How to make the right career choice?
- The Need for Contributors
- What is evolution in the context of career journeys?
- What is the value of 'becoming'?
- Who is a Contributor?
- Why is visibility required?